The best way out is always through...
-Robert Frost
"And if I give all my belongings to feed others, and if I hand over my body, that I may boast, but do not love, I am not profited at all."

-1 Corinthians 13:3




Thursday, June 17, 2010

Vizsla Puppies

We have puppies!!!!

They were born a few weeks ago, and are just recently opening their eyes. Samantha, our Hungarian Vizsla (pronounced Vee-si-la) is the mother. 5 girls and 2 boys. Soooo cute!!! They are red-brown in color, and are about 6 inches long now. They just scootch around cuz their legs are so short right now they cant really walk on them, and its adorable :D

Vizslas are bird hunting dogs, and are very slender and sleek with very short hair, so you cant keep then outdoors in winter or else they will "freze to def" as Madi would say.

We will be selling them when they get old enough and they are full bred vizsla, so if you are planning on buying a vry expensive puppy stay in touch, haha.

1 comment:

  1. Aww...they sound so cute. I wish I could get one...

    -Elle

    ReplyDelete