The best way out is always through...
-Robert Frost
"And if I give all my belongings to feed others, and if I hand over my body, that I may boast, but do not love, I am not profited at all."

-1 Corinthians 13:3




Monday, June 28, 2010

Sunday June 27th

Oh my gosh i am so bored. I should tan outside somemore....

Yesterday was the grad party for Dillon T and Gabe and Lorena Bautista at the Blaggs house. It was HOOOOOTTTT. Around 101 degrees. They have a pool though so it was nice. I didnt want to even get in originally, but then Madi wanted to swim, and she cant go in the pool by herself. So either me or my granpa would have to go in, so i went in reluctantly. But it was much nicer in the pool then just sittin beside it. Even if you were in the shade.
But the party was alot of fun. They had 2 gigantic cakes!! One was made up of cupcakes, and the other was just a giant brick of a cake. It was at least 6 inches thick, no joke! I left with my granparents and went to their house. Then we went home. And all this after getting up at 7:30 and getting READY for the meeting, then GOING to the meeting. What a day. But that was yesterday. Today is Monday. Woop-ty Doo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment