The best way out is always through...
-Robert Frost
"And if I give all my belongings to feed others, and if I hand over my body, that I may boast, but do not love, I am not profited at all."

-1 Corinthians 13:3




Friday, July 2, 2010

More Advice

I just wanted to tell everyone the one and only most annoying tv show for ppl under the age of 5 to avoid: Yo Gabba Gabba.
Dora is a close second. Even Go Diego Go is better than Dora. Ugh have you SEEN "the Map"?!
"im the map
im the map
im the map
im the map
IM THE MAP"

And then he lists the 3 places OVER AND OVER AND OVER again.
"Tell Dora:
River Volcano Maountain
River Volcano Mountain
River Volcano Mountain.
Again
Again
Remember:
Again
River Volcano Mountain!!!!"

Must i go on? i dont think so.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I used to have to watch it with the twins. And with every show I watched I could literally feel my IQ going down... and now look at me - a big dummy! LOL - marichris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooooooo agreeeeee!!!!! SOOOOOO IRRRITATING!!!! When i used to babysit that was Noah's fav show! haha i laugh at your misery.

    ReplyDelete