The best way out is always through...
-Robert Frost
"And if I give all my belongings to feed others, and if I hand over my body, that I may boast, but do not love, I am not profited at all."

-1 Corinthians 13:3




Thursday, July 22, 2010

Grayish Silver Box

Okay i dont know wats up with the Aerosmith picture being there twice...i have no idea.

But anyway, i just wanted to let you know that the little grayish silver box underneath each post, with the Tweet and Email symbols on them, are like for "sharing" or something. I dont really care about it at all. This morning i logged in to blogger and it said "You should try this sharing thing blah blah blah. Click 'not interested' or 'try now'!!!!". (it really did have that many exclamation points) So i clicked the 'try now'. Now its there and idk how to get it off. But i really couldnt care less. If it bothers anybody or anything, just tell me and ill try to figure out how to delete it.
And now i think this is the fastest post ive ever typed!! haha :D
-kaitlin

4 comments:

  1. I got the same thing so I just decided to click try now. Of you really want to get rid of the silver share box,

    log on to blogger >

    go to your dashboard >

    see that big-ish blue button that says "New Post"? Look a little more to the right of that button and click "Design". >

    Now you'll see the layout of your page. And you'll see a box that says "Blog Posts". and in that "blog posts" box, there'll be the word "Edit" underlined and in blue in the bottom right corner. NOW CLICK "EDIT". >

    A new window will pop up with a list of "Post Page Options". Look through that list. The second to last check box is for "Show Share Buttons" and it has the little button icons under is. Now UNCHECK THAT CHECK BOX!!!! >

    Then scroll down and there'll be a big-ish orange button in the bottom right corner that says "Save". NOW CLICK IT!


    And no voila!! Now more share buttons!!

    Hope you understand my step-by-step explanation-with-a-bit-of-sarcasm!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. THANK YOU FOR THAT STEP BY STEP REPRESENTATION OF HOW TO DO THAT :) I HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol u guys r funny. and btw kaity i dont think anybody who looks at you post (me and cass and that other girl idk her name) is gonna care that much. But dont feel too bad cuz ur the only one who looks at my blog (not counting "the unnamed one)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mean Elizabeth (NikkiElli) abby?? cuz shes my cousin.

    ReplyDelete