The best way out is always through...
-Robert Frost
"And if I give all my belongings to feed others, and if I hand over my body, that I may boast, but do not love, I am not profited at all."

-1 Corinthians 13:3




Thursday, September 27, 2012

Super Duper

I lasted a whole month in school before getting sick! Yay me! I feel awful...

Watchin some Disney movie with Madi. Taylor Swift is in it? Im confused. Its like, a Hannah Montana thing... Madi's enjoying it anyway.

Whats with school? I mean really. Just answer that question for me. Its so. Blah. Lol. Homework and essays and homework and MATH. Whats with math? Oh my. Whats with PHYSICS!? No one can answer that...


Thank you Dad and Abby for your comments ;)

2 comments:

  1. The Amazazing Abstah!September 29, 2012 at 9:35 PM

    Sicky. You and your infirm self...becoming an invalid? Hmmm? I think ur just trying to get out of school. Not that you miss school when ur sick. Weirdo....You are a weirdo. I hope you know that.......I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Amazazing Abstah!September 29, 2012 at 9:35 PM

    Oh, and you're welcome. :D

    ReplyDelete