The best way out is always through...
-Robert Frost
"And if I give all my belongings to feed others, and if I hand over my body, that I may boast, but do not love, I am not profited at all."

-1 Corinthians 13:3




Monday, August 20, 2012

Macbook Air

At long last, we have finally found each other.

I got a Mac Book Air!! It's the coolest thing, there are SO many amazing gadgets and features... and just FUN!

"i love kaitlin"
-Madi just typed that on my Macbook, she's constantly trying to touch it. Yesterday I was locked out of it! My password wouldn't work for some reason, I was in a panic! She had been messing with it, pushing buttons and such, so I blamed it on her. And it wasn't even her fault! Poor thing, I felt so bad. I finally got back in! Never been so relieved in my life. Lol.

I am so paranoid that I'm gonna forget it somewhere or... accidentally drop it or... leave it in the car and it get stolen... I'm just so worried!! I want it in my sight at all times. :P

And I'm still learning all the little things about it, like I can't figure out why there isn't a right click. Theres a left click. But I'm trying to copy and paste and I don't know how!! Maybe some tech-y can send me a comment and help? It really bothers me. Heh.

1 comment:

  1. lol missy. Ur hilarious. To right click is a two finger tap. But I'm thinking u can change it in settings to like a double one finger tap...idk. :D

    ReplyDelete