The best way out is always through...
-Robert Frost
"And if I give all my belongings to feed others, and if I hand over my body, that I may boast, but do not love, I am not profited at all."

-1 Corinthians 13:3




Monday, January 16, 2012

Neuroticism Test

http://www.psychologistworld.com/influence_personality/fivefactortest/neuroticism1.php

I took this test and I am 98% neurotic. Lol!
I encourage you all to take it as well, and we can compare :)
Be sure and read the description of what your percentage means!
Haha I didnt know I was neurotic...

3 comments:

  1. I got 88.75%...I read the little thing. Idk if that's what you mean or not, idk what ur talking about what the percentage means, but I read the paragraph under my score.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I scored a 104. At least i have that to be proud of.
    Luv
    Dad

    ReplyDelete